CDH International Sponsorship - Research 2022-2023
As the world's oldest, largest, and leading Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia charity, we are constantly looking for ways to save the lives of these precious children and leading the way in CDH research across the globe.
Working with many different research centers, global alliances, and other patient communities, CDH International is a collaborative advocate for every Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia patient, at every hospital, in every country. Because every one of these children deserves a chance to grow up.
- CDH Patient Registry - Natural history database of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia patients, with data input by patient families.
- Research Partnerships - CDH International collaborates with universities, patient organizations, rare disease, and surgery alliances.
- GRACA - The Global Research Alliance of Congenital Anomalies is a newly formed partnership to save 100,000's of children annually.
- Structural Defects Collaboration - A global measurement of Mortality and Morbidity so that we have accurate survival rates.
- Hospital Accreditation - Pulling all CDH hospitals up to Standard Measurements and a Standard of Care for CDH.
- Current Studies - CDH International collaborates with many centers to push CDH and Congenital Anomalies research forward.
- Publications - Using data from the CDH Patient Registry, CDH International is cited in several research publications.
- Medical Conferences - CDH International represents Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia patients at medical conferences around the world.
- Legislation - CDH International is a non-partisan organization that lobbies for Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia awareness, as well as research funding for rare diseases and congenital anomalies.
- CDH Conferences - CDH International held the first global patient conference in 2000 and continues this event as allowed.
- Research Grants - To support Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia research, CDH International has awarded grants to hospitals and labs.
Download the 2022 Sponsor Prospectus Here - https://cdhi.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/2023-CDH-International-Research-Sponsorship-Proposal.pdf
|CDH Patient Registry||$298,000||Logo on Registry website Logo on printed materials sent to patient families and hospitals Logo on the charity website Social Media and Blog posts|
|Structural Defects Collaboration – Communities Funding||$450,000||Logo on Registry websites of all participating charities Logo on printed materials sent to patient families and hospitals by all participating charities Logo on participating charity websites Social Media and Blog posts by participating charities|
|Structural Defects Collaboration – WHO Standard of Care Costs||$800,000||Branding on materials and meetings that the WHO will allow Public acknowledgment on the sites, social media and press releases by all participating charities.|
|Annual CDH Conference*||$50,000||Logo on all event signage and programs Logo on event shirts Logo on the charity website Social Media and Blog posts|
|Legislation**||$45,000||Blog Post 1 Social Media Post|