2020 CDH International UnGala - Sponsorships
Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH) is a birth defect that occurs when a baby’s diaphragm (a thin sheet of muscle that separates the abdomen from the chest) fails to fully form, allowing abdominal organs to enter the chest cavity and prevent lung growth.
CDH occurs in approximately 1 in 2500 births, with over 1600 babies diagnosed each year in the United States alone. There is currently no known cause, but studies have suggested that it is likely due to a number of genetic and environmental factors.
These are the various sponsor levels and benefits we are offering for the masquerade ball:
- Social Media Post on Facebook
- Social Media Post on Facebook AND Twitter
- Social Media Post on Facebook AND Twitter AND Instagram
- Social Media Post on Facebook AND Twitter AND Instagram and LinkedIn
- We will pretty much jump around like fools on video for you. The charity President has agreed to this.
AND you get a tax-deduction!!!!
Once a sponsorship is purchased, a CDHi representative will reach out to you to discuss the details of obtaining your logo and info. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.